Check Syndication Settings in Jazz
- Is Job Syndication turned to Yes? If not, your jobs will not go out to any of the free job boards
- Is Confidential Search turned to Yes? If so, your jobs will not go out to any of the free job boards
- Careers website indicates whether or not it will be visible on your Jazz Hosted Page or any of our website integrations
Are you double-posting on Indeed and Jazz?
If you're already posting to Indeed manually, without Jazz's help, you will need to provide written confirmation to get those jobs switched to Jazz's feed. Indeed only allows one posting source at a time, so drop us a line at email@example.com to get that going for you.
Make Sure Your Job is too Legit to Quit
- Location Blasting:
- Posting multiple, identical jobs to different cities in the same state. Example: Posting ten identical Customer Service Representative positions, all in Pennsylvania, but in ten different cities.
- You can only have one open position per your office location.
- “Spammy” Job Titles
- Job titles that are flashy or loud can flag your company and restrict your job posts. Example: "AMAZING WORK FROM HOME OPPORTUNITY!!! FIRE YOUR BOSS!!"
- Job Seeker Review
- Many job boards closely monitor feedback from job seekers regarding your company and its hiring process. If your company's rankings begin to dip significantly, the job board may block your company’s job visibility on the site. It can be very difficult to get it back. Monitor your Star Ranking/Company Ranking regularly to make sure that your hiring process is candidate-friendly.
- Real Website
- You must include a real company website in your Jazz account, otherwise our Quality team can't double check that you're a real company.
Write a Quality Job Posting
- The title of your posting should reflect the actual job itself. Avoid using sensational titles and punctuation. Example: Use "Level 1 Support Engineer" or "Data and Machine Learning Scientist, Siri." Do not use "Work from Home!!!! $5000/wk!!!"
Description: The job description is key to having you job approved for the free job boards. The best format is a simple one.
- An introductory paragraph describing the job. Avoid using buzz words when describing the job such as "Rockstar sales ninja!!!!"
- A simple description of Job Responsibilities. Highlight the basics of what the candidate will be doing. Avoid the use of buzz words.
- Qualifications for the position.
- A short paragraph regarding the company. Include what your company is and does in this paragraph. Vague descriptors such as "Industry Leader" and "Best In Class" will not give a good description of your company.
Location: Job boards require a proper city/state/zip combination for the job to appear in searches. Make sure that the city/state/zip is formatted correctly. Example: Pittsburgh, PA 15222.
Have any additional questions? Contact our firstname.lastname@example.org team to make sure your jobs are good to go.